Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tweet Tweet!

Long time no talk, readers!


During my short time away, I have been reacquainted with the glorious world of Twitter!  I made myself an account a while back, but never saw the sense in sticking too it, but I have had a huge reality check.





Twitter is not just for the celebs, fashion designers, and obnoxious wannabees who are telling everyone (or no one) what they are doing with their days, it has some value!!  What value you may ask?  Well not only is it obvious that it is a great tool of connecting with people all over the world, but you are able to find knowledge users who are sharing knowledge ideas -- in you know where to look.  From educators to professional writers to athletic coaches, there are people out there on Twitter that are providing valid information that will help you in your career path, or even your hobbies!
The communication on Twitter is pretty handy, connecting people with common interests all over the world, and having the opportunity to learn different things that interest you.  But don't let it stop you there!!


You -- yes, you, my amazing readers -- are able to tweet about whatever you want.  And yeah, that could mean about you're every day life, but you can also tweet about the latest theory you learned in class, or the better way to go about a difficult problem, or the soultion to whatever answer.  The point of it all is a network connection to keep people informed and keep ideas flowing through different minds so we are not stuck thinking and doing that same old things! 


You are following me here (a good choice by the way), but if i may suggest clicking my sign out to follow me on Twitter.  It's a handy little too, especially when on the go!  Don't be left in the dust, find out what others are thinking and let your voice be heard too! 




Till next time, little birdies,


-SAS

18 comments:

  1. That's a great laugh to start class out with. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got a Twitter account a while back, and didn't think I'd stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your right there is some value in using Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very insightful i like it your blog kills mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you and the points that you made, twitter is very beneficial and a great social networking site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, guys! And Joel, I like your blog! It's sweet and to the point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very funny blog...there's defiantly value in twitter just waiting to be used

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree there is value in using twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liked how your started your blog post out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my first twitter account and you make it seem so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that it is true we will use twitter because it seems some what of an interesting tool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute closing statement I like the content, i two obtained a twitter and i never got stuck to it so to each his or her own. lol very nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how you pointed out that there are more then just celebs out on twitter, and there can actually be useful and informative people to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very well worded I enjoyed this post! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i never really got into twitter but your post is very intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree with u that "Twitter is not just for the celebs, fashion designers, and obnoxious wannabees who are telling everyone (or no one) what they are doing with their days".

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your excitement about twitter makes me more open-minded about using it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i think twitter has multiple benefits for everyone! my only question would be... is twitter safe?

    ReplyDelete